Saturday, July 20, 2024

Media Aesthetics at Northwestern 2024

 

I had a great week at the 2024 Media Aesthetics Summer Institute at Northwestern "Shared Grounds of Media Aesthetics and Ecology"! Also enjoyed the airport in Chicago and a side trip to Highland Park, IL.


Leaving the airport.
Arriving in Chicago.
Arriving in Evanston, IL.
My dorm for the week.











Where the lectures were held.







Accommodating vegans and vegetarians:)
Enjoyed film screenings most nights:)












So many bunnies!









Northwestern's library.



A temple in Evanston, IL.






Madame ZuZu's in Highland Park, IL.









I kind-of want to embroider a bat. I didn't buy the kit but bought supplies to design and create my own at home.
Back to Houghton, MI.

If the apocalypse happens, we'll probably find out by cellphone notifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment