Friday, March 30, 2018

Squirrel film screening in Midland, MI

Thanks to everyone who attended Squirrel: The Movie directed by Thalia Drori!

We had a great discussion about reframing the dialog concerning violence in our society as well as how we've become inured to the over-representation of the male gaze in film. Here I am introducing the movie dressed in character (a.k.a. wearing my own clothes).

Thanks to Creative 360 for hosting, The Delta Collegiate for covering the event, and for everyone who made it a great night!

Picture by René Johnson.

1 comment:

  1. Your site is amazing and your blogs are informative and knowledgeable to my websites.This is one of the best tips in my life.I have in quite some time.Nicely written and great info.Thanks to share the more information's.

    Deals in OMR
    Offers in OMR
    Offers in Chennai
    Apartments in OMR
    Car Wash in OMR
    Automobiles in OMR
    Used Cars in OMR
    Car Accessories in OMR

    ReplyDelete