Sunday, August 2, 2009

Learning To Love You More












Assignment #50, 4 x 6 in. Photograph, 2008.
My answer to Miranda July's Assignment #50:
Take a flash photo under your bed.

Don't vacuum or alter anything under your bed beforehand. Take a photo under there with a strong flash, preferably with the camera sitting on the ground. Make sure your photograph is in focus! We are looking for photos that depict the space between the bottom of the bed and the floor, please do not send us photos if your bed is flush against the floor or if it is a loft bed.

1 comment:

  1. I looked below my bed right after I read your blog.... hahahahaha.....
    Saw some old shoes, Slippers and a few coins....
    ahahaha

    bY THE wAy Hope you could drop a line
    ___________________________________________

    Click any of my sites and leave a message... tnx!
    Brownman
    Multiply
    Manila Digital

    ReplyDelete